Holiday fishing report
December 24, 2015
Merry Christmas!! As the ice forms in the are please be very careful going out. Use a spud bar to check it as you go, bring a long rope and it never hurts to wear a life preserver. Shoreline fishing is as good as it gets. Rainbows, browns and lakers are cruising the shorelines looking for food. Powerbait and Maki Plastics are working very well.
For more information please check out http://www.fishingwithbernie.com or Facebook "Fishing with Bernie".
Bernie Keefe has been guiding the Middle Park area for over 20 years.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- (UPDATED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground