January 6, 2017
Visually impaired skier Todd Taylor from Salt Lake, Todd's guide Nick Manely from Denver and Julio Soto from Chile enjoy some free skiing on the Hughes Trail at Winter Park Resort after their Giant Slalom race was cancelled due to heavey snowfall on Thursday, Janurary 5. The Winter Park Open, hosted by the National Sports Center for the Disabled, is scheduled to continue on Friday with a Super G race. The race inludes some of the best disabled athletes from around the world.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Parshall woman pleads guilty to stealing over $12,000 from City Market
- Storm could bring up to 14 inches of new snow to Grand County
- Grand County police blotter, Feb. 15-16: Parking too close; stealing electricity
- Grand Lake man faces litany of physical, sexual assault felony charges
- County envisions major airport expansion project