The Fishing Corner, May 23
May 31, 2013
The Lake trout are still shallow but are starting to move deeper. Trolling, jigging and casting are producing some very large fish. Browns are hitting very well, any crawdad pattern in rocky areas seem to be working. Rainbows are hitting a variety of baits and soft plastics around the inlets.
Bernie Keefe has been a fishing guide on Lake Granby for longer than 15 years. Contact him through his website http://www.fishingwithbernie.com.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- Riverside Spirits to relocate to downtown Winter Park leaving resort with fewer off-sale liquor options
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- (CORRECTED) Registered sex offender running for office in Kremmling
- POLICE: Recent debit card fraud in Fraser Valley originated locally