This week’s fishing report
December 2, 2015
The area lakes are fishing very well. Rainbows, browns and lake trout are all cruising the shorelines. Lake trout can also be found in the deeper water. Ice jigs under a bobber, small tubes and various other lures are working. Try fishing them VERY slow. The cold water is slowing down fish so we have to fish slower. Ice is on some smaller lakes, be careful traveling on new ice and check it as you go. Rainbows and browns can be caught in water less then 15 feet and as shallow as 1 or 2 feet.
For more information please check out http://www.fishingwithbernie.com or Facebook "Fishing with Bernie". Bernie Keefe has been guiding the middle park area for over 20 years.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Federal, state, local authorities work together to avoid catastrophe at Green Mountain Reservoir