Winter Park’s Mary Jane to stay open until May 7
March 18, 2016
Winter Park Resort announced today, Friday, March 18 that they plan to keep Mary Jane open until May 7. With 42 inches of snow since Monday, the most in Colorado, the resort decided to keep Mary Jane open an addition 13 days.
Closing day is now Saturday, May 7. Lifts and trails on the Winter Park side will still close on the originally scheduled closing day of Sunday, April 24.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion