Youth hunting opportunities available in Grand County
September 18, 2014
Middle Park Habitat Partnership Program is offering opportunities for youth during upcoming fall hunting seasons.
Coordinated hunts will take place on private property during elk and deer season. Youth hunters between the ages of 12 and 17, as well as anyone interested in mentoring the youth hunters, are invited to participate. All those interested must possess a Hunter Education Card. This is a FREE opportunity for Grand County youth hunters.
Also, if you are a landowner interested in partnering with the program and allowing youth hunting on your property, contact the program. For eastern Grand County, call Tyson, 970-887-0986. For western Grand County, call Ted, 970-724-3267.
Trending In: Sports-Outdoors
- Power World buys Full Circle Cyclery to diversify motorsports business
- Winter Park Resort wakes up to a foot of fresh powder, but still seriously behind 10-year average
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Arrest made in Basalt bottle case after cops stake out dumping ground
- Grand County athletes wrap up Paralympic games in South Korea