Woman taken to hospital with second-degree burns after home catches fire off County Road 443 | SkyHiNews.com
YOUR AD HERE »

Woman taken to hospital with second-degree burns after home catches fire off County Road 443

Smoke billows from a home off County Road 443 between Granby and Grand Lake on Friday, May 18.
COURTESY / JOHN WILLIAMS PHOTOGRAPHY

A woman was transported to Middle Park Medical Center in Granby Friday evening after experiencing second-degree burns from a house fire between Grand Lake and Granby.

Multiple fire districts responded to the fire off County Road 443, according to officials, after an initial call was received at around 5:20 p.m. The fire was mostly contained at around 8 p.m., according to officials.

Crews from Grand, Grand Lake, East Grand and Hot Sulphur Springs-Parshall were on scene along with Grand County EMS and the Grand County Sheriff’s Office.

This is a developing story.


Support Local Journalism

Support Local Journalism

The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.

Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.

If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.

For tax deductible donations, click here.
 

Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.

User Legend: iconModerator iconTrusted User


News


See more