- Oct. 16: Ballots begin to mail to active, registered voters.
- Oct. 30: Last day to register to vote online and still receive a ballot in the mail.
- Nov. 7: Election Day, ballots due by 7 p.m.
- Register to vote or check your registration at GoVoteColorado.com or at the Grand County Clerk and Recorder’s Office.
- Track your ballot at ColoradoBallotTrax.com.
- State ballot information booklet:
- Sample ballots:
Where to vote
24-hour ballot drop boxes: open through 7 p.m. on Election Day, Nov. 7
- Hot Sulphur Springs: Grand County Administration Building, 308 Byers Avenue
- Kremmling: CSU Extension Hall, 210 11th Street
- Grand Lake: Grand Lake Town Hall, 1026 Park Avenue
- Granby: Granby Town Hall, Zero Jasper Avenue
- Fraser/Winter Park: Grand Park Community Recreation Center, 1 Main Street, Fraser
Early in-person voting: Grand County Administration Building, 308 Byers Ave., Hot Sulphur Springs
- 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Oct. 30 to Nov. 3
- 8:30 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. Nov. 4
- 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m. Nov. 6
Election Day in-person voting: Grand County Administration Building, 308 Byers Ave., Hot Sulphur Springs
- 7 a.m. to 7 p.m. Nov. 7
West Grand School District Board of Directors (vote for two)
- Dalene Harthun
- Christine M. Travis
- Amy Cordova
- Bryon Charles Colvin
Municipal ballot measures
- Town of Fraser Ballot Question 2B: Proposal to sell Mural Park and buy a parcel on Clayton Court for use by the Fraser Creative Arts Center or other public purposes
- Town of Winter Park Ballot Issue 2A: Proposal to increase lodging taxes from 1% to 3% to fund community programs
County ballot measures
- Grand County Ballot Issue 1A: Proposal to renew 0.3% sales tax to fund the Open Lands, Rivers and Trails program
State ballot measures
- Proposition HH: Proposal to reduce property taxes
- Proposition II: Proposal to use nicotine tax revenue to fund Colorado preschool program