Fraser ALCO officially closed
March 5, 2015
ALCO officially closed the doors to its Fraser location on Friday, Feb. 28.
Though ALCO filed for bankruptcy last year, its Fraser location stayed open through February as liquidators continued to move inventory into the store.
Craig Clark, who has been in the process of purchasing the ALCO Center through his LLC, Fraser Valley Shopping Center, said lease negotiations with a new tenant are ongoing, though he could not name the prospective tenant on the record.
Clark also owns a marijuana dispensary, Fraser's second, in the shopping center.
Trending In: Business
- Suspected pipe bombs found during traffic stop near Grand Lake
- New visitor’s center, artisan retail store to occupy former Granby Mini Mart
- Kenny Wayne Shepherd Band to headline this year’s Blues From the Top Festival as lineup is announced
- Board approves Fraser River plan, detailing $6.5M in improvements
- Kremmling chamber director resigns from position