Free community Thanksgiving dinners served throughout Grand County
• Celebrate “the unique and awesome community we live in” at BrickHouse 40 in partnership with Country Ace Hardware. BrickHouse 40 is serving a free traditional Thanksgiving dinner, including non-alcoholic beverages, to community members as a thank you for the community’s support. The dinner will be served first-come, first-serve from 10 a.m. to 2 p.m., or until the restaurant runs out of food. Call 970-887-3505 for more information.
• Cliffview residents, their guests and community members are invited to a free Thanksgiving Dinner at the Cliffview Assisted Living Center, 710 Eagle Ave., in Kremmling. The dinner is sponsored by Trinity Episcopal Church.
• A free pot-luck-style Thanksgiving Dinner is taking place at Grumpy’s saloon in Grand Lake, open to the community. Grumpy’s is providing the turkey and ham. The dinner is from 2 p.m. until the food runs out. Although it’s potluck, people without a food item to bring are still encouraged to join the feast.
• The Lariat Saloon in Grand Lake is hosting its annual “Orphan Thanksgiving” potluck gathering, open to the community, starting 1 p.m. until the food is gone. For entertainment, Musician Steve Cormey will be playing his rendition of Alro Guthrie’s “Alice’s Restaurant.”
• A free traditional Thanksgiving dinner with “Mexican macaroni and cheese” is being served at El Pacifico in Grand Lake to local community members in need. Make a reservation by calling 970-627-9322.
• A free traditional Thanksgiving meal open to the community will be served from 5-7 p.m. on Thanksgiving Day at the Cramner Memorial Chapel at 75 High Country Drive in Winter Park. The Thanksgiving meal, sponsored by the St. John’s Episcopal Church of Granby, kicks off the ski season’s alternate Fridays of free meals served at the Chapel, open to ski-resort service workers and any community members in need of a good hot meal. The season’s Friday meals are sponsored by various area churches and the Lion’s Club.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.