Grand County real estate, Dec. 20-26
Grand County’s real estate transactions Dec. 20-26 were worth more than $15.1 million combined.
• Elk Creek at Grand Park Filing No 1, Unit B-103 – Grand Park Development LLC to Todd and Heather Sanville, Nicholas Cartwright, $604,516
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 3309 – Diane Talarek to Andrew and Katrina Mittelstadt, $420,000
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 3304 – Deborah Burton to Nikki and Jerry Rupe, $284,900
• Coyote Creek at Winter Park Units 1 through 28 – ABW REOS LLC to Grand Land Company LLC, $1,875,000
• Silverado II Condo Unit 634, Bldg 6 – William and Kerstin Hunzicker to Daniel and Erin Cherry, $370,000
• Timberlane Heights Subdivision Lot 3, Block 5 – Jeffrey Hutchison to Jeffrey and Megan Casimir, $470,000
• Grand Lake Lot 9, Block 9 – Cabin Holdings LLC to Richard J Bottjer Living Trust and Sara Lynn Peyton Living Trust, $695,000
• East Mountain Filing 11, Lot 1: East Mountain Filing 11, Unit 1G – Rendezvous Homes LLC, Koelbel Company to John and Heather Scambler, Patrick Duggan, Kristin Kleimann, $689,199
• Wildacres Subdivision Amended 2nd Flg, Lot 4, Block 6 – Rodney and Margaret Vernon to Ryan and Susan Sells, $829,000
• Shores of Shadow Mountain FP Lot 35 – Shores Shadow Mountain LLC to Jason and Jessica Becker, $90,000
• Arrow Condo Unit 204, Bldg 1 – Arrow Winter Park Inc to Austin and Jessica Davis, $614,000
• Reserve at Lakota Park Subdivision Lot 99 C – PMWP Development Company to Todd and Petra Mohr, $1,175,000
• Fairways at Pole Creek PH 1 & Open Space Unit 4 6 – Fairways Pole Creek Development LLC to Bryan and Krista Horan, $178,000
• Frontier Investment Company Addition to Kremmling Block 8, Lots 1,2,3,4,5 Partial Legal – See Documents – Sherry and Gary Steuben to Susan and Robert Steuben Jr, $460,000
• East Mountain Filing 11, Lot 11; East Mountain Filing 11, Unit 11G – Rendezvous Homes LLC to Maggie Farrar Kenney, $718,468
• E J Vulgamotts 4th Addition Tabernash Lot 2, Block 1 – James Jake Sherwood Borofsky and Charlotte Renee Erickson to Kaitlyn Bellfi, $400,000
• East Mountain Filing 5, Lot 113 – Rendezvous Homes LLC, Koelbel Company to David Miller and Sherry Anne Thompson Miller, $1,308,995
• Lakeside at Pole Creek Townhomes Unit 2 A – Christopher Rea and Lois Paretti to Ryan Padilla, $680,000
• Pole Creek Valley Subdivision Lot 57 – Todd and Danyel Schroeder to Amanda and Ashkan Angha, $688,500
• Perry L Miller Tracts Lots 47,48,49,50 – Charles and Ann Fuller to Ernest Keller, $285,000
• Alpine Park Subdivision Block 6, Lots 15,16,17,18 – Denise and Roger Hartman, Jill and Prescott Sutcliffe to Timothy and Amanda Liao, $535,000
• Beaver Village Flg #3, Bldg 20, Unit 104 – Geoffrey Thyne and Teresa Nealon to G Law Thyne and Melissa Elizabeth Davis Lorton, $319,600
• Columbine Lake Block 8, Lots 29,30 – Beverly Jean Keesen Trust and Allen Leroy Keesen Trust to Ellen and Nathan Kempton IV, Freeman Sink, $697,990
• Mountain Shadows Estates 2nd AMD Final PH 2, Lot R 6 – Cyrus and Kim Clemensen to Whitney, Ashley, Tanya and Shawn Shiflett, $131,500
• Daven Haven Cottages FP Unit 33 – Scott Gibson to Barnes Family Trust, $150,000
• Lake Forest 1st Addn Subdivision Block 1, Lots 27,28 – Michael Schurer to Chance Shaffner, $472,500
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User