Grand County real estate transactions Dec. 15-21
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Dec. 15-21 were worth more than $9.5 million combined.
• Granby Block 6, Lots 21,22,23 – Matthew Hansen to Kenneth Reid, $319,900
• Clubhouse Cabins & Village at Saddle Ridge Lot C9 – John and Mary Ann Kozel to Earl Jones, $13,000
• Bavarian Village Condo Unit 7, Bldg B – Michael Bowman to Heather Campbell and Stephanie Bauer, $385,000
• SECS 26,35 TWP 3N R 77W Partial Legal – See Documents; Shadow Mountain Ranch and Resorts Lot 18 – Diane S Edelstein Trust to A M Property LLC, $1,450,000
• Mountain Meadows Townhomes II Unit 203 – Susan Yoke to Jason and Amanda Thayer, $550,000
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 103, Bldg 8 – Brown Living Trust to Jon and Kacey Garrison, $218,000
• Grand Lake TRT 2 Partial Legal – See Document – Jeffrey and Adriane Hauck to Dana Crandall, $689,000
• Winterstar Condos Unit A-6, Bldg AB – Frederick and Rhonda Simants to Megan and Michael Tornello, $510,000
• East Mountain Filing 4, Lot 9 – Wendy and James Thompson III to Katherine and Scott Goodwin Jr, $865,390
• Pole Creek Meadows Lot 6, Block 3 – Gregory Ulvedal and Cassidi Peterson, $1,005,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 96 Timeshare 096515 – Horace and Billie Williams to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 34 Timeshare 34122 – Jary Humbert and Carol Sirko to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Granby Ranch Filing 10, Lot 50 – Lisa Shelley to Lee and Julie Sprigg, $160,000
• Legacy Park Ranch 98 – David and Cynthia Feilmeier to Michael Lowell, $105,000
• Colony at Winter Park Bldg 1, Unit 2 – Kenneth and Amy Lane to DTH Holdings LLC, $244,500
• Elk Creek Grand Park Filing 4, Lot 54 – Michael and Jessica Saunders to Susan and Richard Yoke, $763,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 28, Unit 2 – Dan and Linda Dowell to Cameron and Nicole Wobus, $320,000
• Winter Park Place Condo Unit 22, Bldg Sterling Way – Kelly and Kenneth Wanless Jr to Kevin and Lisa Hughes, $320,000
• Hideaway Station Unit TN8, Bldg G; Hideaway Station Unit TN8, Bldg G, Storage Space TN8; Hideaway Station Unit TN8, Bldg G, Parking Space R8 – Four Sees LLC, Crider Family Trust to Michael Colagrosso and Brianna Dehart Colagrosso, $556,731
• Zephyr Mountain Lodge Condo Unit 2404 – Douglas Johnson and Margaret Althoff to Thomas and Kelly Griffiths, $575,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 102, Bldg E; Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit G, Bldg E – Cozens Pointe LLC to Dennis Goodwin and Kati Behrens, $480,200
• Bighorn Park Filing No 2, Lot 33 – Clarice Oliva to Jason Boyuk, $39,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Grand County’s real estate transactions Jan. 10-16 were worth more than $7.6 million combined.