Grand County Real Estate Transactions Dec. 22-28
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Dec. 22-28 were worth more than $18.2 million combined.
• Riveracres 2nd Adn Mtn Meadows Lot 10, Block 4 – Donald and Dianna Helbich to Josue Yanez, $73,000
• Grand Lake Lots 9,10,11,12,13 Partial Legal – See Documents – Mountain LLC to Rockwell Creek Ranch LLC, $420,000
• Grand Meadows Granby Lot 2, Block 1 – Ray and Audrey Jennings to Kiah Shea, $320,000
• Grand Lake Lot 11, Block 2 – Jason Robertson Revocable Trust to Coba Properties LLC, $490,000
• Village at Wildhorse Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot E59 – Brian Orinick to Ron and Melinda Alberts, $680,000
• Meadow View Townhouses Unit East – Phillip and Sarah Hershfelt to Nicole Knox, $375,000
• Idlewild Meadows Subdivision Lot 26 Partial Legal – See Document – Denise Morrison Olson to Denise R Morrison Olson Living Trust, $500
• Chill Condominium Unit 405, Bldg 2 – Block E Inc to Edbhlt Chill LLC, $2,000,000
• Base Camp 9200 Second Replat Unit B4 – John and Danielle Girard to Grant D Mechlin Revocable Trust, $1,350,000
• Potts Stillwater Ranch-West Lot AA – Patricia Potts to Gordon and Carolyn Stanley, $720,000
• Tonahutu Ridge Grand Lake Lodge Lot 3 – Stephen M Benedettini Living Trust to Matthew Rogers and Vicki Cheryl Yap Rogers, $2,099,000
• East Mountain Filing 1, Lot 46 – John and Annette Haman to Thomas Hetherington, $500,000
• Winter Park Village Lot 2, Block 10 – Helen E Erzinger Trust to Catherine Hankla, $675,000
• Rabbit Ears Village Subdivision Lot 28 – G Daniel Whittaker to Dustin Donovan, $26,000
• Enclave at Winter Park Ranch Lot 5- H Abbott and Carla Lawrence to Josef and Iva Dostal, $1,320,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek Unit 13, Timeshare 013124 – Dennis A Zaballas Trust and Susan L Zaballos Trust to Brian Lahr, $500
• Winterstar Condos Unit E2, Bldg E – Kelly Condon to David Richardson Jr, $524,000
• Meadow Ridge Lodges Court 16, Unit 1 – Derick Clark and Angela Saternus to Steven and Vanessa Maddalena, $214,500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 13 Timeshare 013104 – John and Diana Misiaszek to Mountainside SilveerCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 207 – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Four Sees LLC, $629,900
• Hideaway Station Parking Space R 408; Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 408, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Lisa and David Peterson, $674,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 107, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to James and Sabine Tatman, $609,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 104, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Lee and Sally Wandling, $599,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 204, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to David and Bridget Bandy, $654,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 403, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Jonathan and Brianne Bettcher, $664,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 304, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Scott and Heidi Davis, $639,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 103, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to James and Sabine Tatman, $569,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 306, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Scott Lauck and Chuong Thi, $699,900
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 407, Bldg E – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Jack and Jo Ann Schwager, $674,900
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 83 Timeshare 083516 – Bruce and Irasema Ritter to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Ice Castles officials provided an updated presentation to Dillon Town Council members during a regular meeting Jan. 5, the latest in a lengthy discussion on a proposed long-term agreement with the town. But the community…