Grand County Real Estate Transactions Dec. 8-14
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Dec. 8-14 were worth more than $13.7 million combined.
• Beaver Village Flg #3, Bldg 10, Unit 103 – Steve Gordon and Atsuko Ohtake to Russel and Kimberley Krauss, $370,000
• Lakeside at Pole Creek Townhomes Unit 26A – Prairie Clover Hideaway LLC to Reginald and Aneta Paulk, $525,000
• SEC 25 TWP 1S R 79W Partial Legal – See Document – Bull Run Ranch LLC to Conway and Nellie Farrell, $850,000
• Snowblaze Bldg E, Condo Unit 107 Partial Legal – See Document – Kevin Burton to Charles and Silvija King, $173,000
• Ecker Subdivision Exemption TRT 2 – Denise Clancy to Shelby Garrett and Lihla Clancy, $480,000
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 4, Unit 9 – Roger and Karen Forman to Kristen Martin, $249,000
• Drake Minor Subdivision Lot D – Margaret McMahon to Deborah Moguillansky and Jason Hengeveld, $369,900
• Hideaway Station Unit TN2, Bldg G Partial Legal – See Document; Hideaway Station Parking Space R2; Hideaway Station Storage Space TN2 – Jack and Jo Ann Schwager to Brent Bialke and Lesley Philipps, $599,900
• Camp Washington Block 10, Lots 39,40,41,42,43 Partial Legal – See Documents – James and Connie Maniatis to James N Maniatis Trust, $500
• Peper-Stagecoach Estates Lot 2 – Steven Adams and Jennifer Armstrong to Timber Lake Cabin LLC, $500
• Mountain Shadows Estates 3rd AMD Lot M-38 – Jennifer and Christopher Armstrong, Steven and Sarah Adams to Timber Lake Cabin LLC, $500
• Crooked Creek Complex Unit R3 – Maura and David McKnight to Caroline, Lauren and Roger Kaestner, $220,000
• Tabernash, E.J. Vulgamotts 3rd, Block 1, Lots 1,2 – PS Ingersoll Trust to Sunshine Harmon and Brian Mathews, $560,000
• Eagle Ridge on the Summit-PH 1, Unit 28, Bldg 3 – Christopher Arnold and Luana Hancock to Brian and Elizabeth Zadler, $405,000
• Mesa Vista Subdivision Lot D4 – Pauline Portinga to Nancy Mainelli, $284,000
• Arrow Condo Unit D4 – Mindy Chapman to Spencer and Jaime Thwaytes, $392,875
• Junction Ranch Subdivision Lot 16 – Daniel Heinze and Margaret Strom to Kevin Bookless and Tracey Windmill, $585,000
• Timbers Condominiums Unit 5, Bldg 2 – Patricia McCarthy to Samuel Whittenburg III, $308,000
• Winter Park Ranch 3rd Filing, Lot 23, Block 1 – Jay Conroy & Cathleen Olson to Vera Coberley and Gregory Pearson, $695,000
• SEC 32 TWP 2N R 76W Partial Legal – See Document – The Estate of Gary Siegel to Briar Patch Properties LLC, $200,000
• Wikberg Minor Subdivision IV, Unit B, Lot 2B – Wikberg Custom Builders Inc to Christa Kopp, $289,000
• Confidential Per CRS 18-9-3131E – Michael and Margaret Kennedy to Justin and Corinne Magid, $855,000
• Granby Business Center & Condominium Map Lot 2, Unit H – Daus Flanagan Granby I LLC to Chris Hill, $174,500
• Riveracres 2nd Adn Mtn Meadows Lot 13, Block 5 – Gary Pittman to Jeffrey and Holly Hall, $43,500
• Base Camp One Condos Unit 309R – Eugenio and Sandra Barrera to Tatonka Base Camp LLC, $390,000
• Fraser Crossing-Founders Pointe Condominium Unit 4564 – Jeffrey and Samantha Delson to Bradley Ryan, $360,000
• Iron Horse Building C, Condo Unit 3083 – Adventure Homes International LLC to Roger Hankey and Cheryll Brown, $220,000
• Trail Creek Estates 3rd Filing Lot 112 – Jensen Living Trust to Michael McShane and Amanda Omara, $600,000
• Schuessler-Turner Subd Exempt Lot 3- Robert Schuessler to Greg and Colleen Finnoff, $345,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 2, Unit 2201 –Kathryn Neumann to Scott Neumann, $110,000
• Braidwood Condo Unit 201, Bldg A – McNicholas Family Trust to Brian Barton, $380,500
• Silversage Subdivision Lot 2, Block 2 – Marc and Abby Loberg to Pauline and Joseph Portinga, $449,000
• Silverado II Condo Unit 223, Bldg 2, Week 13 – Mary Sieben to Michael and Michele Berndt, Darren and Melissa Sieben, $500
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 3, Unit 3303 – Michael and Karen Scheopner to DTH Holdings LLC, $229,000
• Wildwood at Winter Park Ranch Lot 1 – Brian and Jamaica Burke to Pedro and Patricia Saldarriaga, $500,000
• Lakeridge Mtn Valley Subdivision Lot 9, Block 3 – Douglas and Lisa Wolkin to Aleksey Dmitriyev, $322,000
• Village at Ridgeside 2nd Flg 2 Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot A41 – Michael and Svetlana Preobrazhensky to Michael Bowman, $395,000 • Kremmling Block 2, Lots 2,4 – Walter and MaryAnn Van Lue to Kremmling Hospitality LLC, $810,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User