Grand County Real Estate Transactions Jan. 19-25
Grand County’s real estate transactions from Jan. 19-25 were worth more than $11.5 million combined.
• Village at Wildhorse Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot E 91 – Nelson Properties LLC to Volker and Natalie Schaberg, $662,500
• Parry Peak Lofts Condos Unit 114; Parry Peak Lofts Condos Garage No 114 – Bottom Out Holdings LLC to William and Kristin Peltier, $550,000
• Cozens Meadows at Grand Park Lot 36 – David Jaccard to Frederick and Rhonda Simants, $900,000
• SECS 21,22 TWP 1S R 78W Partial Legal – See Document – Davis Ammons to Alex Brewer Company LLLP, $1,200,000
• Bear Crossing Town Homes Lot 15 – Chris and Julie Jakubson to Elizabeth Gonzalez and Patrick Condon, $780,500
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 1, Lot 85 – Melanie Martin, Melanie McCall, Ben McCall Jr and Duncan McCall to Twardzik-Heine Tribe Trust, $140,000
• Hideaway Station Unit RU TE 105, Bldg E; Hideaway Station Bldg E Parking Space R-105 – Winter Park Development Co LLC to Brian and Julia Schlatter, $669,900
• Alpine Park Subdivision Block 4, Lots 84,85 – John and Laura Wilson to Terence and Jacqueline McNeil, $330,000
• Arrow Winter Park Lot 1, Block 2 – Arrow at Winter Park Inc to Betsy and Steven Burns, Michelle and Scott Hamilton, $798,364
• Lake Forest 1st Addn Subdivision Lot 10, Block 1 – Maureen Delsing to Bruce Hurt Jr, $355,000
• Adolfs on the Fraser Lot 1 – The Janice L Waldron Revocable Trust to A Frame Hotel Breckenridge LLC, $1,500,000
• East Mountain Filing 1, Lot 28 – Patricia and Dennis Stone to Gary and Anita Graham, $725,000
• Hi Country Haus Bldg 22, Unit 13 – Richard and Amber Ferriss to Amelia Deleon, $315,000
• Blue Valley Acres Lot 2, Block 2 – Freeman Investments to Erick Rostad, John Cronkhite, Bert Lane, $78,000
• Alpine Acres Sub Block 2, Lots 20,21 – Zbigniew and Barbara Zemczykowski to Dennis and Pamela Kinder, $432,700
• Inn at SilverCreek PH I Condo Unit 114 – Douglas and Jacquelyn Jones to Ryan Culp and Sandra Cary, $108,500
• Pine Air Addition Hot Sulphur Springs Block 58, Lots 1-100 – Edward Montgomery to Eugene and Samantha Woolsey, $25,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 11, Block 12 – SilverCreek Master Homeowners Association to LLK Properties LLC, $20,000
• Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 203, Bldg 7; Kicking Horse Lodges Unit 203, Bldg Palamino – Adam and Ally Stein to Michael and Stacy Tebben, $283,000
• Lakota Park Sub Ex 3, Lot 87 – Lakota Park Development Inc to Frank and Judith Scott, $1,665,086
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Winter Park has started processing property owners’ applications for the new Short Term Fix program with the hope of moving employees into housing as quickly as possible.