Grand County Real Estate Transactions, March 1-7
Grand County’s real estate transactions from March 1-7 were worth more than $22.3 million combined.
• SEC 1 TWP 2N R 80W Partial Legal – See Document; TRT 64 SEC 36 TWP 3N R 80W Partial Legal – See Document; SEC 6 TWP 2N R 79W Partial Legal – See Document; SEC 1 TWP 2N R 79.5W Partial Legal – See Document – Elkford Ranch LLC to Circle C Ranch Kremmling LLC, $6,000,000
• SECS 5,6,7,8 TWP 2N R 79W Partial Legal – See Documents; SECS 1,12 TWP 2N R 79.5W Partial Legal – See Documents; SECS 1,12 TWP 2N R 80W Partial Legal – See Documents – ZD Land Cattle LLC to Circle C Ranch Kremmling LLC, $9,000,000
• Heinis Addition to Kremmling Lots 12,14,15,16, Block 4 Partial Legal – See Documents; SEC 7 TWP 1N R 80W Partial Legal – See Document – Anne Ohly to Stuart and Dawna Heller, $250,000
• Colorado Anglers Club #1, Lot 26, Block 9 – Baby Moose Investments LLC to Kimberly Reed, $99,900
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 3, Lot 38 – Robert Mark Jesuroga to Brett Macalady and Anna Drexler-Dreis, $457,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 301, Bldg H; Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Garage Unit A – Dan and Darlene Gile to Leo Jean, $575,000
• Grand View Park AFP Lot 52A – Todd Litke to Kenneth Christgen III, $450,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 102, Bldg G – Jill and Shannon Exner to John W, John A, Michael and Diane Dyer, $454,000
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 1, Lot 20 – Philip Heyman Trust to Avery Bank and Allison Osborn, $515,000
• Columbine Lake Lot 36, Block 7 – Grandwood Investments LLC to Shayn Wilson and Sonja Medley Wilson, $465,000
• Waterside Sub Block 1, Ridge Waterside, Block 1, Lots 3A,3B; Waterside Sub Block 1, Ridge Waterside, Block 2, Lots 3A,3B – Enso Construction LLC to John and Catherine Jarnevich, Thomas and Heather Blackburn, $133,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Bldg G, Garage Unit E – Peter and Stephanie Ruppenthal to John W, John A, Michael and Diane Dyer, $39,000
• Village at Eagle Ridge Grand Elk Ranch & Club Unit 101, Block 21 Partial Legal – See Document – Royal Oak Rocksure LLC, Acorn Building Solutions LLC to Jerzy Wiszowaty and Jolanta Wiszowata, $558,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Subdivision Lot 12, Block 15 – Kathleen and David Crawford Jr to Hector Galaviz, $20,000
• Winter Park Highlands Unit 1, Lot 88 – Charles & Marie Huston to Erin Jeziorski and Gregory Demmin, $496,500
• Granby Ranch Filing 3, Lot 4 – Westside Homes LLC to David and Brooke Fleischmann, $1,150,000
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 3, Unit 3104 – Donald and Carrie Alexander to Susan Hydle, $202,000
• Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Unit 201, Bldg F; Cozens Pointe at Grand Park Bldg F, Garage Unit B – Cozens Pointe LLC to Donald and Lisa Rittenhouse, $560,450
• Inn at SilverCreek PH II Condo Unit 545 – Amanda Kish to Kirstine Bosse, $89,500
• Trails Creek Estates Lots 3,4 – Honor Ulveling to Richard and Kathleen Carande, $865,000
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 83 Timeshare 083515 – Martin and Mary Lou Rapp to Mary Lou Rapp, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 90 Timeshare 090606 – Ruben and Julie Lucero to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 6 Timeshare 006107 – Leo and Rebecca Casey to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek C U 92 Timeshare 092536 – James and Paula Grove to James and Paula Grove, Courtney and Trevor Grove, $500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 82 Timeshare 082541 – Joseph and Grace Williams to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
The Sky-Hi News strives to deliver powerful stories that spark emotion and focus on the place we live.
Over the past year, contributions from readers like you helped to fund some of our most important reporting, including coverage of the East Troublesome Fire.
If you value local journalism, consider making a contribution to our newsroom in support of the work we do.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User
Humans have been practicing archery for millennia. Its history as an essential hunting tool evolved into a popular sport that over 20 million Americans enjoy each year. Archery requires patience, tactical strength and skill, earning…