Obituary: Gary Beiriger
February 10, 2015
Gary Beiriger, 66 of Center, Colo., passed away Feb. 6, 2015. He was born on July 30, 1948, in Del Norte, Colo., to Robert and Elizabeth (Stoeber) Beiriger.
Gary enjoyed bowling, watching sports, being outdoors, hunting and fishing, spending time with his grandkids and his family.
Gary is survived by his wife Marilyn Beiriger of Center; brothers Ronald (Denise) Beiriger of Center, Clifford (Janet) Beiriger of Del Norte, Greg (JJ) Beiriger of Del Norte; sisters Dianne (Gary) Hawkins of Arvada, Pam (Jennifer) Beiriger of Waukesha, Wis., Janet Beiriger of Westminster; son Edward Anthony (Vicky) Beiriger of Billings, Mont.; daughters Brandi Marlene (Pavel) Vladyka of Del Norte, Cristal Anne (Scott) Hageman of Bayfield, Colo., Jennifer Sue (Travis) Kemery of Monte Vista, Colo., grandchildren Courtney Christa, Kody, Allan, Jeremy, Ryan Mikheal, Dillan, Tejay and Shelby of Colorado. Gary is preceded in death by his parents Bob and Besse; brothers Wade and Christopher.
Services for Gary will be held on Feb. 11, 2015, at the Ed Sharpe Chapel located in Strohmayer's Funeral Home 205 S. Broadway Monte Vista, CO, 81144.
Arrangements in care of Strohmayer's Funeral Home 205 S. Broadway Monte Vista, CO, 81144.
Trending In: Obituaries
- Police search and seize black market marijuana operation in Granby
- Prior child sexual assault conviction becomes issue for Kremmling trustee candidate
- Students walk out at Middle Park High School in support of Parkland shooting victims
- Alterra plans $555 million in capital investments over next five years, including at Winter Park Resort
- Winter Park Christian Church and School undergoes large expansion