Grand County real estate transactions
Grand County’s real estate transactions from May 31 to June 6 were worth more than $5.3 million combined.
• Village at Horseshoe Creek Grand Elk Ranch & Club Unit B 3 – Josephine Terrell Ard to Craig and Tanya Courkamp, $535,000
• Y-Lee Subdivision Lot 8, Block 2 – Craig Reeves and Beverly Corwin Reeves to Piper Darlington and Richard Darlington II, $378,000
• Arapahoe Forest Townhouse Condo Unit 1, Bldg A – Kepler Living Trust to Jan and Samantha Albicki, $507,500
• Mountainside at SilverCreek B U 76 Timeshare 076133 – David & Bonnie Shurtliff to Mountainside SilverCreek Timeshare Association, $500
• Village at Arrowhead 2nd Flg Grand Elk Ranch & Club Lot 66-85, Lots 65,85,86 – Park Plaza Investors LLC to Everest Properties LLC, $3,000
• Aspen Meadows Condominiums Unit 307, Bldg A; Aspen Meadows Condominiums Garage 46 – Donald and Sandra Koenig to Brian and Robin Brennan, $215,000
• Inn at SilverCreek PH II Condo Unit 658 – Jordan Kimball to Jeffrey and Kristin Hayden, $123,000
• Lakeview Waterside West Condos As Built Unit 108 – Davenport Family Trust to Maxwell Somers, $355,000
• Redact In Accordance with CRS 18-9-313 1E – Blind Squirrel Enterprises LLC to Nathan and Erin Opsahl, $345,000
• Innsbruck-Val Moritz Sub Lot 14, Block 12 – Elk Mountain Contractors LLC to Stephen Spann Revocable Trust and Nancy Spann Revocable Trust, $38,500
• Shores of Shadow Mountain FP Lot 7 – Miller Family Trust and Edith Martin Family Trust to John M Parkinson Trust, $500,000
• Soda Springs Ranch Filing 2, Unit 5, TRT A – Kristina and James Vilt II to Michael Toth, $270,000
• Granby Block 7, Lots 5,6 – David McKnight to Ted Cherry, $395,000
• Legacy Park Ranch Lot 16 – Matthew Grzegozewski and Renee Carson to Dianne and Reeves Brown, $143,500
• Blue Valley Acres Unit #2, Lot 3, Block 1 – Karl and Kaitlyn Horwarth to Rebecca Priest, $297,000
• Valley at Winter Park Subdivision Lot 4 – Woods Pole Creek LLC to Mary and Tommy Sangster Jr, $125,000
• Himebaughs 1st Addition Hot Sulphur Springs Lots 20-24, Block 1 – Tracy Ledbetter to Robert Goddard, $434,900
• Summit at SilverCreek Bldg 1, Unit 1203 – Paul and Alice Zenisek to Steven Dabbs, $215,900 • Lakeside Waterside West Condos As Built Unit 205, Bldg C; Lakeview Waterside West Condos As Built Unit 205, Bldg C, Garage Unit H – Alper Living Trust to Marcelle Dalton, $475,000
Support Local Journalism
Support Local Journalism
Readers around Grand County make the Sky-Hi News' work possible. Your financial contribution supports our efforts to deliver quality, locally relevant journalism.
Now more than ever, your support is critical to help us keep our community informed about the evolving coronavirus pandemic and the impact it is having locally. Every contribution, however large or small, will make a difference.
Each donation will be used exclusively for the development and creation of increased news coverage.
Start a dialogue, stay on topic and be civil.
If you don't follow the rules, your comment may be deleted.
User Legend: Moderator Trusted User